Friday, November 28, 2008

My gun isn't Shiny!

That what I thought when I first wipped out my Golden SVD. Don't get what i mean? Have a look.





Looks like its made out of chocolate huh. Apparently, you have to switch on Specular Maps to see it shine. Thats Options>Graphics>Specular Map>On. After that, you'd get...






Bling! Yeah. I have unlocked Red Camo for every sniper rifle in COD4. Thats 750 headshots. Woo!




More BLING! BLING!



See! 100% all the way! Woo! Call of Duty 4 Sniper pro I am!




And this is what I do when there is no heads to pop. (Note: Red Tiger Camo on M249)


Challanges yet to be completed...
  • Search and Destroy Victor II & III.
  • Sabotage Victor III
  • Counter Claymore II & III (13 more)
  • Carpet Bomb
  • Hot Potato (11 more)
  • Invincible
  • thats it!

Next: Golden M60

I've already got Red camo for M249 and PRD, just M60 now.

No comments: