Saturday, November 22, 2008

Duty Calls

As some of you might know, SAM is over! I took the final tests and went for the prom. Now you'd might expect me to write about the prom... but i feel an obligation to tell you what I've been doing during the holidays now. I've got Garena to work and have been playing Call of Duty 4 on LAN non stop! I've reached the final level, which is level 55, Commander and unlocked all guns and digital camouflage for them. I've become quite good in the art of sniping! LOL!

I prefer to play in hardcore mode, as bullets do more damage and there is no HUD, making the whole experience more realistic. I make full use of this mode by finding out which weapons will result in a on shot kill (AK-47, PRD...) that would not have been possible in normal mode.

Now I am planning to unlock Golden SVD by unlocking Red Tiger Camouflage for all sniper rifles and to complete all my challenges.


Challenges i've not completed... yet


  1. Counter Claymore II & III - Kill enemies by shooting a claymore.
  2. Airbourne - Kill 2 enemies with bullets in mid-air.
  3. Carpet Bomb - Kill 5 enemies with a single air strike.
  4. Hot Potato II & III - Kill enemies by throwing back a live grenade.
  5. The Brink - Get 3 kill streak while near death.
  6. Dominos - Kill enemies by staring a chain reaction of explosions.
  7. Invincible - Get 5 health regenerations from enemy damage without dying.

Screenshot Time!



Lvl 55 Commander. (Look! My kills is higher than my deaths!)





Extremely difficult challenges.




My M21 in Fireman Red




My R700 in Boy's Scout Blue (now also in red)






Barret .50 cal. No red camo for this guy yet.

Now... back to COD4. Semper Fi!

No comments: