Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tagged myself, to test spacing...

Part 1 : On the Outside

Name: Steven Wong Siew Por
Date of Birth: 4 March 1990
Current Status: Stressed up
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Dark Brownish
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac sign: Pieces
Interest (added on my own): Photography, Fishing, Firearms, FPS Games, Hot Chicks (which guy isn’t) and Visual Art (I like the Expressionism Movement and Surrealism)
Music (added on my own): Relaxing stuff, trance, techno, classics, metal (only in the morning, to keep me awake in the car), NO POP SHIT


Part 2: On the Inside

Your heritage: Chinese
Your fear: Being lost
Your weakness: Social Skills


Part 3: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Your Thoughts First Waking Up: I want more sleep!!
Your Bedtime: 11p.m - 1 a.m
Your Most Missed Memory: Catching a really big fish


Part 4: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McD's or Burger King: McD's
Single or Group Dates: Never been to any, so won’t know the difference
Adidas or Nike: Neither, I oppose brand bias, I take whichever that’s cheap, comfortable and durable
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Neither
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee: Neither, caffeine addicts!!


Part 5: Do You...

Smoke: No, may all underage smokers rot in hell!
Curse: All the time, with a good reason
Drink: Wouldn't live after 3 days without H2O


Part 6: In the Past Month

Drank alcohol: No
To the Mall: For supplies, yes
Been on Stage: No
Eaten sushi: No
Dyed Your Hair: That’s last year, regretted it. I prefer natural colour


Part 7: Have You Ever...

Played a Stripping Game: I wouldn’t want to lose to a girl, worst still a gay…
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: I would be a deranged psychopath if I didn’t, nah just kidding, people change all the time, most of the time without being conscious about it


Part 8: AgeYou're Hoping to

Be Married: Before 32
Get laid: As soon as possible...
Die: After i see my grandson


Part 9: In a Guy/Girl

Best Eye Colour: Any
Hair Colour: Blonde? Brunette? But naturally so, not dyed…
Short or Long Hair: Depends on the look.


Part 10: What Were You Doing

1 Minute Ago: Typing what else? CS-ing? Maybe, 15 mins ago yes la!
1 Hour Ago: Working on my Social Relevant Task, Physics
1 Month Ago: Now, or one month ago anytime?
1 Year Ago: If I had a diary, I would know…


Part 11: Finish the Sentences

I Love: Photography
I Feel: Tired of living
I Miss: My friends
I Need: A girlfriend (i suck in flirting)


Part 12: Tag 5 People

One: You
Two: Your friend
Three: Your neighbor
Four: Your dad
Five: Your grandma, (if still alive and likes to blog)


Part 12: List Out Five Presents You Wish For

1) Nikkor VR 70-300 Super zoom lens for my D40x
2) Tamron SP 90mm 1:1 Macro lens
3) A laptop that performs well, (Asus G1, Acer sumthin with good stats)
4) Nokia N96
5) iPod Touch 8 Gb

My birthday is around the corner, get one of these for me!! :P

No comments: