Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hey, I'm 18...

That's the first thought that came to me when i woke up on the 4th. Do i feel any taller, more mature? No. Just tired. College was exactly the same as any otherday. Nothing special, life goes on. I hap a chemistry practical today, fermentation, it was kinda fun, handing expensive and fragile, lab apparatus. We (G12) celebrated, during break at AC (Asia Cafe), it was a simple affair nothing fancy.
Steam Boat!! Nah, just warming ethanol + dichromate solution, no results...
My cake
CP, KW n WC watching football, ballheads!!

A lorry flipped over on the KESAS, caused a major jam, it was carrying goat lard.

My 18-year old self

Before dinner, i reallised that hey, I AM 18, why ain't i celebrating it? I didn't in anyway made the day more interesting for myself, so after dinner (at home) i opened a bottle of red wine and drank it with dad. It tastes like shit, sour n bitter at the same time, its expensive and potentialy dangereous, why would anybody drink this stuff!! At that moment i had no respect for winemakers at all, but then again, they sold this stuff to the entire globe. There must be someway of apperciating this putrid red liquid that gave me rashes. Dad says people drink it to get high, no other reason. Mom says expensive wine taste better. Pn Mahani says its an aquired taste, i quess thats true, but i ain't drinkin that stuff again... unless my life is at stake.

No comments: