Sunday, September 14, 2008

Call of Duty.

I have recently discovered that i can save my profile when playing COD4 (Call of duty 4) in a CC. Ever since then i am so hopelessly addicted to it that its affecting my studies (bye-bye Trials). Every time i try to study i'll end up thinking about what to unlock next and what Perks (abilities) i would put on my custom classes.

I am currently a Master Sargent III, the next rank i'd get would be Master Gunnery Sargent (lvl 22). I have unlocked the M21 (currently ma favorite sniper rifle), M4 (automatic version of M16), a Mini-Uzi (retared sub-machine gun), M1911 (retared Vietnam era handgun) and a M60E4 (fat ass Vietnam era machine gun [accuracy sucks, bad.]). Next would be a SVD (a Soviet made AK-like retared sniper rifle).

The most useful Perks i have unlocked is Last Stand (shoot ur enemy with your sidearm before dying), Martyrdom (drop a frag nade [grenade] with a 2.5 sec fuse after u r killed). Martyrdom is bloody useful against backstabbers and chargers. (F U superNinja Hahahahaha!). My most recent Perk unlock is Sleight of Hand, which doubles ur reloaded time, i used it on my shotgun class. The reload speed was insane! Woo! Its like.. shckshckshckshckshckshckshck, shck-shak!! Done. Ready to blow brains. I am really exicted about unlocking Claymores (anti-personnel mines that explodes when you walk past it). hehehhehhehehhe, imagine how many idiots i can frag while i snipe-camp.

I have red-dot sights on my MP5, M16, M4, M1200 shotgun, and M249 light machine gun. The retarted thing about COD is that i can't put 2 attachment together, its either red-dot (25 kill to unlock), silencer (75 kill to unlock) or an ACOG (150 kill to unlock).

Another fun thing to unlock are Challenges. When you unlock a challenge and complete one, the game rewards you with experince points. I have almost finished my Bootcamp challenges. 1 more prone kill and i'll complete Prone Shot III, 250pts, yeah. I am 4 shanks away from completing Knife Vereran III. I would really like to play Humiliation Challenges, but i can only unlock them at lvl 44. Ma-de. One challenge is called Misery Loves Company, where i have to kill myself and 1 enemy by cooking a grenade but not throwing it. LOL! Another is Cruelty, where i'd kill an enemy, pick up his weapon, and kill the enemy with his weapon when he respawn. ROLFMAO!


Screenshot Time!!

COD4 multiplayer main page



One of my custom classes, Big Stick. And, if anyone is asking, i hate camo on my guns, desert camo look like baby crap... and how is Red Tiger camo supposed to conseal anything?!
Generals would probably go, pfft lame... now.




I love knifing, 4 more shanks! I changed Q to my melee button, so chargers, beware, hahahhahahahhahahahh!

Knifing air just for fun, i like the knife in CS more, but this one kill in just one slash.

Top 10 most anticipated upgrades

  1. Claymore
  2. Overkill (dual primary weapon)
  3. Iron Lungs (hold breath 10sec while sniping)
  4. Humiliation Challenges
  5. M14
  6. P90
  7. G3
  8. G36c
  9. Bandoiler
  10. Barret M82 .50cal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this site is truly fastidious and the people are in fact sharing pleasant thoughts.

Here is my blog post; move through