Saturday, May 3, 2008

Batu Caves Photography Trip



Today i went to Batu Caves for a photograpic trip organized by TPS. I got to meet some 'semi-pros' and mess with their cameras, expensive hardware... Umm.. generally fun.. first time going to batu caves and actually remembering it.. (i went there once when i was really really young). Took 510 pictures today, and only this 10 is lookable at... I wasn't thinking when shooting today... what the hell happend to me? I just stick my camera in Programme mode and shoot like crazy...




Who's counting?



Chicken Run, haha!



Inside the cave; practically everybody that came took this scene



Hole in the cave



Innocent look..




A monkey did this..


Plasticbags are not toys, Suffocation Hazard



Monkeys are more or less the main attractin here in Batu Caves





Pidgeon


Group photo



I call this guy Scarface, big male, wasn't afraid of me one bit..



These are some portrait shots i've taken there, i'm not really good with portraits, so don't laugh!..



Beefy Keane (he says he's fat, hah..)


The adorable Su Zhen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really can't believe that we can actually produce this kind of pictures. I am astonished and... I love them! haha.. Hope that I can see more of your works.

Peter Khue said...

Hey nice captures~ I really liked the picture "Scarface" and the one with your friend Keane :)

ATKR said...

Thanks for your comments Piau!

Yeah, i'll try to post more pics here, Xinyi!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.