Sunday, April 6, 2008

Facts that you would or would not know about me... (no secrets here)

I...

  • am a "firearm fanatic". I can tell the difference between an M16A1 and an M16A2. You show me a picture of a gun, i can tell you what shell it fires, unless its pre WW2
  • actually enjoy fishing, when i catch something...
  • would really want to go to Mt Roraima before i die
  • think WW3 comes in the next 50 years
  • procrastinate in anything that is considered work, even things i like, like, drawing...
  • predict that one day an underwater earthquake will happen in the Straits of Malacca and cause a giant tsunami to hit our shores
  • hate people taking bad about me behind my back, whispering [yeah I'm paranoid, sue me]
  • don't smoke, don't plan to smoke, don't want to smoke and would only smoke when i am getting cremated, and i really hate under aged smokers too..
  • am not doing any kind of sports now
  • have problems communicating in Malay or Mandarin
  • need a conscious effort to stop swearing or talk without foul words (the swears complement every sentence i say when i am talking crap or am sleep talking)
  • don't listen to Chinese music, but i don't think its crap, well some of them...
  • think the concept of burning "offerings" to our ancestors is polluting earth
  • am not afraid of any animals but would not grab any or go near to ones that are dangerous unless i have to
  • sometimes have sudden flashbacks of embarrassing memories [I'll shrudder or scream "d'oh!" all of the sudden, i hate it when that happens]
  • would want to produce my own FPS video game
  • have split personalities, maybe...
  • have problems in spelling, which is why i hate writing
  • think i have slight dysgraphia, i write letters that are from the words that comes next (thecy camte together in pcaks, instead of, they came together in packs)
  • paint or draw quite well, but only when i am in the mood for it
  • am a member of MENSA (google it if you do not know what that is..), have an IQ of 164, which i think is not very high, now i think i have lower..
  • wish to have a working lightsaber and Jedi powers
  • would like to live like Wilson in Lotus Eater, of course with all the modern conveniences that we have today, his life is beautiful, to me
  • don't belive in horoscopes
  • don't belive and totally hate chainmails, send one to me and get 7 years of bad luck may all chainmail starters die (e.g send this e-mail to 10 of your contacts or hotmail/yahoo/friendster will bar you... HAH! They MAKE MONEY from you the moment you signed up! I've never sent chainmails around, and guess what!? I still have my account no bad luck too!)
  • my current favorite TV shows are Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, Future Weapons and Man vs. Wild, which is all on Discovery, Ohh! I like Dogfights on the History channel as well..
  • am losing my faith in religion
  • need to see a shink, cos i think there is something wrong with me...

1 comment:

John&Johnny Fite said...

As long as you think theres something wrong with you your ok!you've got a very good grasp on life!The best defense against backstabbers is to just live grand really let them see you are above them and truly believe it.fake it if you have to its the only thing that works soon you'll realize your the only thing that matters and all good things will come.