Friday, February 1, 2008

A Bad day that started Great

There was no bio class today so, the G12 guys (+ Hannah) and I went to FTZ Asia Cafe CC. We played CS, its so long since i played with real players, damn syiok, i was shouting like i was on high with Coke, LOL.

Highlights of the CS game: DE_Dust

  • I killed 4 guys with one clip from a Galil (35 rounds per clip), 2 headshots, WOO!!
  • Bunnyreaper got blown to bits while trying to defuse the bomb i planted
  • Win 1-on-1 with chuanshinn (this guy is freakin good, smoked me so many times)
  • Galil out of ammo, pull out the Glock and do 2 kills with it
  • Use smoke as distraction, (it worked!!)
  • Tea Bagged someone

Things i tried to do during the game

  • Use actual sniping (not walking around shooting with a scope attached like what HOn does with a G3SG1, [he ruled the game, top score, 64 kills, i did 57])
  • Stab someone
  • Multiple granade kill

Soon, it was time for us to crawl out of the comfy CC and get to English class, it was raining cows and sheeps, from here on the day started to suck...

First, i had to get wet to attend English. I was really looking forward to playing CS again with Yik Jun as planned yesterday during break. English class over, when i got out n called YJ, we found out that we actually have different break times (yeah, bad eyesight looking at the time table).

After having break with Tay n guys it was Math class. As soon as i got in, Ms Yeap reminded us that we will have a test after the CNY holidays and its gonna be 'not easy'. Did calculus and the i started to have headache. Chem class was next, it was okay cept for the fact that my head felt like it was gonna explode. Physics class made the headache worst, damn projectile questions.

After school, i went to the library to get some books for the English assingment due after CNY holidays (jees some holiday), met Yik Jun on the way. He convinced me to 'teman' him to attend a Jijitsu Club meeting, interesting but my head hurt too much too care. I left the ECA building at 4 and went into my car and drove off.

In the middle of a f-ing traffic jam in KESAS, i realised i left something important in campus, my bag filled with expensive books, a 400 buck calculator and 2 recently borrowed books. GD it!! Got home, called YJ, told him to put my bag in a locker n started driving BACK to campus (the library dosent open in weekends and i have homework, lots of it), then called mum just to tell her i m heading off, she told me that dad will bring me (he is more patient in jams), did an abrupt U-turn and head back. Later in the evening i returned home with my bag.

Now that i am have writen on it, it dosen't seem so bad anymore, could have been worst. Its an Ok day after all. 1st Feb 2008, Stryker W@SP , out.

No comments: