Monday, January 21, 2008

Hi Teacher!!!

Hi teacher do you like my blog? Nice colour scheme right? Cool hantu music right!! Eh teacher you got blog ah? Put the URL in the cbox la!!


To those of you that have no idea what just happened, my class mentor Pn. Mahani found my blog [yeah, damn paiseh man...]. Ya know how she did it without me mentioning the URL to anyone in class? Apparently you can search blogs with Google...


Using Google to find blogs...



Even so it isn't very easy to find someone's blog using this (wha teacher, damn rajin to find my blog ah, tech savvy also, RESPECT!!). Other than me, my classmate Joo Ling also recived the same fate (no hard feelings ah teacher, but not sure about Joo Ling oh..)


The point is anonymity online is not easy, its not difficult also, just use another name entirely la...but the thing is, who really needs it...

No comments: