Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Student Exchange Programme

On the 9th-11th of february, my school, Sekolah Sri Garden had our 4th Malaysia-Japan Cultural and Educational Exchange programme. Since its my last year in this school I figured I might just as well get involed. So I hosted 15 year old, Junpei Yamawaki form Hukuryo High School. You know what, I'll just let the pictures do the telling, I am not good at writing anyways...




They came.


We met.


They showed.





We played.


He bowled.


We bowled.





He smelt.


He saw.


He shopped.


He ate dim sum.


He 'wowed'.


He met his friend.


He looked.


He 'wowed', again.





I drew (for him, seriously, as a souvenir)


He ate Roti Canai.


What the! How'd that get in here?





We move.



He choked, on cili.


We posed.


They danced...


...with grace.


He byed. (Dang post!)

They left.

No comments: